The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland), so it would be perfect if you were already based in Poland.
About Roboto Translation
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully working on complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last decade. We have worked with more than 150 companies from around the world, half of which enjoy continuous business relations with us. Our keyword for this recruitment is “s’mores”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
- – Invoicing and collecting the documents for accountancy
- – Preparing cost analyses (based on incoming invoices), efficiency analyses, and other required spreadsheets
- – Handling incoming phone calls
- – Managing conference rooms and meetings
- – Managing and tracking office correspondence, cooperation with couriers and the post office
- – Organising and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information
- – Performing other tasks assigned by the Management, including ad-hoc issues
- – Working closely with the HR Department and Project Managers
- – Very good knowledge of English and Polish is a must
- – Good work organisation, time management, and precision
- – PC proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- – Can-do attitude and good communication skills
- – Attention to detail (Put the keyword in the subject line of your response email
- – Experience in office administration will be a plus
- – Bachelor’s degree preferable, but you may also be a student
- – Joining a fast-growing company and great working atmosphere!
- – Great opportunity for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- – A competitive salary and informal work environment
Does this sound like you?
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Roboto Translation is seated in Warsaw, Poland. In order to contact us, you are welcome to write an e-mail or simply call us!
- +48 22 864 00 27
- PLAC INWALIDÓW 10