The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland). You need to be able to work in office hours from Monday to Friday.
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully working on complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last decade. We have worked with more than 150 companies from around the world, half of which enjoy continuous business relations with us. Our keyword for this recruitment is “lollipop”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Games Testers that are able to find any language mistake that might be in a game. The work is project based, so it’s perfect for people that are looking for a part-time job.
- Game testing (in your language)
- Reporting progress and raising key issues with the Lead Tester
- Writing reports (in English)
- Making sure deadlines are met
- Passion for games
- Perfect language knowledge (Polish, German, French, Russian, Czech, or Turkish) in all possible aspects (punctuation, grammar, and spelling)
- Fluent English
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the subject line of your response email)
- Ability to write clearly – you must be able to describe a problem
- Joining a fast-growing company and great working atmosphere!
- Great opportunity for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- A competitive salary and informal work environment
Does this sound like you?
Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"