The work will be based in our office located in Warsaw (Poland), so it would be perfect if you were already based in Poland.
About Roboto Translation
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 15 years. We have worked with more than 150 companies from around the world, half of which enjoy continuous business relations with us. Our keyword for this recruitment is “Crumpets”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
- Editing/proofreading to ensure all texts (primarily for video games) are accurately and stylishly translated into English
- Collaborating with PMs, editors, proofreaders, and translators
- Making sure that deadlines are met
- Excellent knowledge of American and/or British English is a must (grammar, punctuation, common style conventions, etc.), preferably a linguist, native speaker
- Knowledge of other English dialects will be an advantage
- Attention to detail (Put the keyword in the subject line of your response email)
- Proficiency in CAT tools is an advantage
- Passion for games or fantasy/sci-fi literature would be a plus
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
- A friendly attitude 🙂
- Joining a fast-growing company and great working atmosphere!
- A great chance for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world
- A competitive salary and informal work environment
Does this sound like you?
Send us your CV and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited to join the recruitment process, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.